Sunday, February 17, 2013

You Can't Miss: Swiss-Miss

If you look at the careers of great entrepreneurs and you look at the moment they took their plunge, the plunge is rarely a great financial or material risk, it’s a social risk. At the moment they started their new businesses, everyone around them said ‘you’re an idiot’.

— Malcolm Gladwell
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
I am always so concerned of looking like an idiot, especially in this class and field. 
This makes me feel very inspired and helps me realize that I can do my own thing, crazy and dumb as it may seem to others, it could be the design to win me my dream job. Just thinking to myself, have never doubt yourself. 
-AMA


PS: I just like this photo for the simplicity and the colors. It's ominous with a touch of inspiration. Plus, if you actually want the helmet, check out Swiss-Miss blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment