Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Critique: VoxTalk Ad

 

 

VoxTalk

So, as it is apparent above, I need to improve on my Illustrator skills and my illustrations in general. This was a great project and entertaining to do something different. I was able to expand my options for how to design and do things. It was interesting to design something new and designing an ad was, I have to admit, fun. It was like designing an entire spread in one 1/4 page, this assignment was tricky, but fun. 
My use of color was not done properly, mainly because it was just so boring and flat. I think I could brighten them up big time. Colors are more important than I thought, as I learned on this assignment. 
-AMA

1 comment:

  1. You had some really great ideas for this assignment. I especially like the concept of the shades of Columbia one. Your illustration skills may not be the best, but they're still pretty good. Plus, this class gives us the opportunity to learn these skills and put them to use. I would suggest challenging yourself in future designs and trying more illustrations so you can get even better at it!

    ReplyDelete