Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Photo Inspiration: International love

International love struck me almost 3 years ago, this summer. Therefore, again, I have chose a picture I took in the past, but also while sitting in my room this week I noticed the windows in the photo. There was a reflection of my fan, it may sound idiotic, but architecture has been motivating and seeing the reflection of the fan, it was like I could see inside the building. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that at first glance when I took this photo 3 years ago, it was just cool architecture in a foreign country that I never wanted to leave. However, after looking closely at something after some time, you can see something you missed (or something you never thought possible).
When looking at Swiss-Miss this past week I saw a cool link to "Windows of New York," it's a website about the different windows that have inspired Jose Guizar. He has made illustrations about these different windows that have inspired him. Then I went to his website and looked at his illustrations and other work, you see, he's a graphic designer. It's kind of funny, the windows on my wall inspired me to write this post, and I saw the windows that inspired Jose Guizar and that led me to check out some of his other works. I definitely suggest checking some of his work out. The links are below.



No comments:

Post a Comment