Sunday, February 17, 2013

Response: Random

Well, since we don't have any specific reading I went Pinteresting. Being able to use Pinterest for my homework is a rare treat, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Below are some pictures I downloaded from there and a couple from Swiss-Miss blog...

The thing I'm most inspired about is the fact that this portrait was done in inspiration for others to participate. This is something that as journalist I feel we should take to heart. We should always be striving to get our readers more involved. As a designer, working on the iPad was a thrill because I was able to design something that readers could be apart of, and that made me happy and very proud.







All of these uploads have something intriguing about them, something to offer me and all of us in the future. Just wanted to show y'all some pretty cool ideas, that struck my eye.
-AMA

No comments:

Post a Comment