Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Critique

Stir

When I found out I was working on the Stir prototype, I was ecstatic. However, when we turned in our prototypes for our class the first time, I didn't show my best design. Then when we turned in and presented our designs to the publishers I was very proud. 
I made my department pages tie into our feature in some way. I think the new product is very clean-cut and professional. I'm proud of the final product. That being said, I think I would take off the bottom sell line; mainly because I hate sell lines, but also because I think there should only be one strong sell line for the feature. The department page is definitely more professional and much more pleasing to the eye.






1 comment:

  1. I like your cover. I'm impressed that you made it pretty readable even though the photo was very busy. The only thing that was hard to read was the cover line in the bottom right corner. Maybe a small drop shadow behind it would make it pop a little more.

    Overall, I thought your design for the feature and department pages were also very nice. I love your use of color and I really like the way you denoted the department headings.

    ReplyDelete