Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Photo Inspiration: with a twist

Not the normal (probably correct way) photo inspiration

I am switching things up for my Photo Inspiration, by that I'm using an old photo I took when I was overseas in Bruges. Some of you may have seen the video with the young boy giving us a Pep Talk. Well that was a huge inspiration for me, yeah it may be cheesy, but I don't care. Then it made me think about design and I want my designs to change the world and make people dance. Well, at least make them smile and enhance a story. I mentioned that I have really been excited by the 90s lately, but also architecture has really been something striking to me. I also love cooking and food in general, dream job would probably be to work at a food magazine in the future. 


This may look gross to whomever sees it, but it was delicious. I just really like the look of the food and the colors it possesses with the pop of the green and oranges, it was just something that really intrigued me when I was looking at past vacation photos. 

The above photo is from Bruges and again the colors are amazing. I am, sadly, ready for a break. Looking over these old photos has been a great break from the day-to-day schoolwork. I have also done a photo color change of this photo where the buildings on either side of the orange and yellow, and the road are plain grayscale. This photo just makes me think of my colors in a different way, typically I think each color needs to have a specific purpose in my designs, but sometimes it just makes it look cool. Sometimes the colors just need to add emphasis in a certain area and it doesn't really matter what color it is, until you're playing around with your design. 


Above is the link to the pep talk, check it out because every journalism major needs a pep talk every now and then. 
-AMA

No comments:

Post a Comment