Tuesday, April 2, 2013

You Can't Miss

Farmers Markets Friends

As journalists we are turning more and more to digital ways to provide the news and keep our readers updated on what's new. With spring here and farmers markets about to be in full swing this new app called Farmstand is a great way for shoppers to help other shoppers at. I think this is genius seeing that we as journalists are wanting to give our readers the best ways to get local food for great prices and the best product isn't always easy and timely. This is going to be great for the new going "green" trends. Check out the link above.

Floating Vases

As you may very well know, I am working on Debut magazine for our Meredith prototypes, I'm very excited to say that I have found something I think would be perfect in our magazines. Floating vases look really cool in my opinion and would definitely be an interesting decorating element for any outdoor party somebody may be hosting. I think these vases would make something so simple as displaying flowers, elegant and interesting to your guests. 

What the vase looks like out of water, 
this would work perfectly in pools and 
other bodies of water near the parties
you are going to host.

No comments:

Post a Comment