Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Critique

Mini Portfolio

We all have to make one for class, but I had to accelerate my production for an internship interview. This made me thrilled, yet anxious at the same time. While making it, I wanted it to represent myself in the pages. The cover went through many different revisions, but the main body of my portfolio is organized with identification bars to the sides and then I have introduction pages with quotes. I chose my favorite quotes and decided to place them on section pages, so Sara Steffens (AD at Anthem) could get a little sense of my personality. 

I think I chose nice colors throughout, but I think when I get the bound version I'm definitely going to adjust the layout and make things a little more uniform. Below is a little "taste" of my portfolio. 


1 comment:

  1. i love the font choice! I use it on my blog. i think you need another font on your quote pages though for some contrast. perhaps a script? i just have a feeling a nice script font with compliment that font well.

    ReplyDelete