Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Photo Inspirations

FLORIDA...

When I was on spring break, I actually did a lot of homework, but also wanted to boost my photography skills. I took this "artsy" type photo of the bridge crossing over the Missouri River in STL. I like the old-timey bridges Missouri has and I think the rust along with the colors help to add an old kind of feeling.
So this photo is to remind us all [journalists] that sometimes we deserve to 
be apart of actual life. We should some times, step back and remember we
should capture ourselves in the moment. That's why I took this photo, it's
my trip too and I wanted at least one picture of me on Spring Break, even
if it's a picture of me in the car through the side car mirrors. 

1 comment:

  1. These are great pics Abby! I'd like to see more of the photographs in your portfolio.

    ReplyDelete