Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Online Portfolio Critique

My logo is just the "ama" in the center, but I like it. 
I can't believe it's been three months and bam, this semester is gone it's time for our online portfolios to be completed. Below are some snapshots of my website. Obviously, I'm changing the color scheme, but I also have decided on my logo, which is pretty basic, but I like it.
The homepage will feature a smaller picture and a different color scheme. I'm going to keep the "About Me" section and the interesting little blurbs about my favorite things. This is just something fun that I think would help people get to know me better. 
This is my projects page and it's
really interesting because it has a
slider tool to go through my work.
It also brings the images up to a
bigger screen when clicked on. 

1 comment:

  1. This is so great! I really love the circles and the colors: simple but fun. I'm just all about the circles in general. Love it!

    ReplyDelete