Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Can't Miss: CALENDAR GALORE

Just a little something...

     I don't know about anybody else in the world, except my good friend Ashleigh, but I like making lists. Something vital to making lists is that you need to know dates and times of when things are happening and when things are due. An interesting something I found, would be a calendar stamp. I don't mean the normal calendar stamps from the library with due dates, but it's a little month calendar.
     For designers, we always have things due and recently I've started making notes on flash cards with when things are due. This is the perfect addition to my note cards, one side with the calendar and a red mark circling the date. Just something nice I though y'all might want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment