Monday, March 4, 2013

You Can't Miss: Media Kits

     I started my magazine editing assignment early, which is good since I normally procrastinate. Unfortunately, I mainly did it to blow off other homework, but once I began the media kit assignment I realized these are really fun designs and photographs. I had to blog about this.
     It would be a blast designing these and even coordinating these photo shoots. These photos are just so elegant and the designs so simple, it truly complements the elegance and professionalism perfectly. For Stir I was given digital design and I get to organize photo shoots (yes!).
     While my photo shoots won't include gorgeous extravagant outfits, the idea that sometimes simple works best will definitely be in the back of my mind. Check out some of the media kit pages for Marie Claire.

-AMA

No comments:

Post a Comment