Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Response

This week I scowered the web looking for something to respond about. I decided to respond to some different things I want to try out. For example, the other day in lab we [maybe just me] learned how to do some cool new tricks on Illustrator and seeing as I just learned this program last semester, it was very beneficial. I read a tutorial on how to do some textures just so I could be clear on how to do this. Here's the link to check out this tutorial: TEXTURE TUTORIAL.

1 comment:

  1. I also wanted to look into more texture and illustration design options after lab last week. On the weekly blog I follow I found a tutorial on illustration including texture. I am relieved to see there are so many ways to go about creating textures. It gives us the opportunity to play around and even try it using different programs.

    ReplyDelete