Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Response: J-School and Meredith

Meredith Publishing helped us all this semester. It's amazing how far we have all grown through this project. Seeing REVIVE Magazine printed the other day during class, I was really excited to see what our hard work does. Yes, it's not my magazine, but the same concept applies to my magazine. With this semester coming to an end and Des Moines being only 10 days away, my nerves are getting a little high. Plus, with the stress from all of our other homework, all of us are close to the end and these projects are the rainbow at the end of the storm.
The J-school has been one of the best and worst experiences of my life. It's a constant drive and constant headache, but it's also a constant excitement seeing the projects, stories and designs we've created printed.

No comments:

Post a Comment