Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Reflection: Advanced Design

This class has been a crazy experience and I'm glad for every minute of it. I wish that I had taken this class sooner, but it's been great learning about all of the new techniques. Throughout this capstone I think I have advanced my knowledge and techniques drastically- it's awesome. I feel that this class will definitely be help my chances in our industry because the J-School wants its students to have the best opportunities possible in the journalism field. I wish the school would let us enter our emphasis classes sooner because I think it would help us to get a better advancement on our knowledge of how we are supposed to do correct things. You can see that my strength I think would be thinking of concepts for covers and executing them.



No comments:

Post a Comment