Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Critique: Portfolios

AMA! Like I said the other day, I fell in love with my initials and I know they may be boring, but I think it's fun. I love the color I chose for the website. However, I do completely agree that my opening screen needs some work because there are several heads cut off. It would work well aesthetically if everything was just completely perfect, which I will tweak this weekend before portfolio sessions. I like my projects section because I have my iPad feature separated from the print feature so that it could be in an iPad frame. I also included some of my photography, so employers could see that I'm well-rounded for any job they could want. On my last page I included a contact page and have downloadable pdfs of my resume and mini portfolio. Both go along with my color scheme to keep the similarity amongst the different platforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment